Thursday 4 May 2017

Mothers Day Gift Ideas Perth 2017

With 3 x primary school age children and a thriving business, you could say I'm a fairly busy MUM! I am super proud of my kids and my award winning business, Cove Spa in South Perth.

In fact without the help of my husband Jon and my own super-mum aka 'super-nan', I wouldn't be able to juggle so many balls at once!

Every year we have a traditional family picnic on the Swan River for Mothers Day and I gift my own super-mum with a voucher to Cove Spa, not because 'I can', but because I know it is something she looks forward too every year... an opportunity to be rested and pampered, her favourite treatments being a Facial, Massage and Pedicure.

Cove Spa Special Mothers Day Spa Packages for 2017 include:

The Urban Retreat $150

For the Mum’s whose back and feet ache, the’ll find pure relaxation for 75mins here in our tranquil retreat.
  • Deep Cleansing Back Exfoliation
  • Back of Legs/Foot Massage
  • 15min Back Massage
  • 20min Replenish Facial

The Perfect Getaway $300

What do you get when you combine two Cove’s signature spa treatments – The Perfect 2.5hr Cove Spa Getaway for Mum
  • Spearmint Foot Bath & Scrub
  • Cove Sixth Sense 60min Body Massage
  • Cove Evoke Facial
  • Choose either an Eyelash Tint OR Eyebrow Shape
  • Anti-Ageing Hand Treatment

Decadent Escape $450
Allow Mum to escape from the endless chores, to be pampered from top to toe for a decadent 3.5 hours
  • Cove Sixth Sense 60min Body Massage incorporating hot stones
  • Premiere Perfection Anti-Ageing Facial which includes:
  • Deep Cleansing Enzyme Peel
  • Hydrating Facial, Shoulder, Neck & Scalp Massage
  • LED Light Therapy with Relaxing Foot Massage
  • Lifting Oxygen Elixir
  • Mini Pedicure
Be coloured matched with a beautiful Splash Alchemy Beauty Balm Foundation & Lip Colour Product of your choice to take home.
Why not spend some quality time with your mum and book your spa packages side by side and share the experience together. Bookings and gift cards available online www.covespa.com.au or phone 08 9367 1877.
Wishing all the Mum's out there a wonderful Mothers Day on the 14th May and I hope you all get thoroughly spoilt and pampered!